Start Date : 05-20-2021 ||
End Date : 06-21-2021
IT company (Piscataway, NJ) seeks IT Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of various projects, review project proposals or plans, prepare project reports, and participate in establishing goals and policies for the organization in terms of product profile and sales targets. Manage various projects, review & develop company new products & services. Manage execution of multiple high-risk projects from definition to implementation utilizing experience with Oracle, J2EE, Quality Center, Load Runner, Windows, etc. Identify and implement new product opportunities and assist with formulating and managing project strategies.
Start Date : 04-05-2021 ||
End Date : 12-31-2021
IT company (Piscataway, NJ) seeks Software Developer to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver client/server
BI applications using C,C++,JAVA,SQL,PL/SQL, PEGA/PRPC 7.X,Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, DB2,Oracle 9.x,SQL-Server, MongoDB, Linux,Windows, Ubuntu, MS Office, Windows, etc.
Create Some Complex Reports, Scorecards and perform analysis out of it. Perform data validation and performance testing and generate customized reports.
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
Start Date : 09-01-2020 ||
End Date : 09-30-2020
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects/programs including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk to ensure successful delivery.
- Proactively manage assigned projects/programs to ensure milestones are achieved within plan including proactively managing execution progress, managing communications, reporting status, managing resources, managing change, removing roadblocks and resolving conflicts.
- Ensure projects/programs are adhering to the company’s formal identified framework of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile, or Waterfall; leveraging best-practices; and are fully aligned with the Program Management Office (PMO
- Ensure projects/programs are properly progressing through the Software Development Lifecycle including proper definition, analysis, design, development, testing, training and deployment.
- Create initial project/program budget and seek funding approval following the company’s capital funding process. Manage the project/program budget throughout its course providing monthly actuals and forecasts.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, customer relationships and third-party vendors as needed.
- Maintain extensive knowledge and expertise in the discipline of program management as well as multiple business processes and/or technical areas. Thanks & Regards, Suyog Shukla
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or closely related filed.
Technical Business Development Manager /Account Manager
Start Date : 07-15-2020 ||
End Date : 08-01-2020
Technical Business Development Manager /Account Manager Location:
Piscataway, NJ Duration:
- Develop new client accounts (Direct / Tier 1 Partners) for IT staffing business in USA
- Interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfill
- Get involved in complete recruitment cycle - from sourcing to placing
- Handle a small team of recruiters, motivate and mentor them
- Be accountable for revenue targets
- Client relationship management
- Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
- Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business
- Managing and Handling offshore teams
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT staffing business development/account management in the US market.
- Must have prior relationships with Tier-1 Partners / End Clients with a consistent track record of placements with them
- Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high pressure environment, multi tasking, and self motivated.
- Should be able to work independently work - end to end in pursuing placements/revenue targets.
- Expert level technical recruitment skills.
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Power user MS Office and related products.
Start Date : 05-15-2020 ||
End Date : 06-15-2020
IT company (Piscataway, NJ) seeks Software Developer to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver client/server applications using SAP/S/4, NGDMS, FICO, FSCD, JIRA, UFT, HP ALM, QlikSense, QlikView, Windows, etc. Create Complex Reports, Scorecards and perform analysis. Perform data validation, unit and performance testing, and generate customized reports. Provide production support, perform root cause analysis and validate data flows. Mail resume to HRD, HSK Technologies, Inc. at 15 Corporate Place South, Ste. 213B, Piscataway, NJ 08854.