Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
Start Date : 09-01-2020 ||
End Date : 09-30-2020
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects/programs including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk to ensure successful delivery.
- Proactively manage assigned projects/programs to ensure milestones are achieved within plan including proactively managing execution progress, managing communications, reporting status, managing resources, managing change, removing roadblocks and resolving conflicts.
- Ensure projects/programs are adhering to the company’s formal identified framework of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile, or Waterfall; leveraging best-practices; and are fully aligned with the Program Management Office (PMO
- Ensure projects/programs are properly progressing through the Software Development Lifecycle including proper definition, analysis, design, development, testing, training and deployment.
- Create initial project/program budget and seek funding approval following the company’s capital funding process. Manage the project/program budget throughout its course providing monthly actuals and forecasts.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, customer relationships and third-party vendors as needed.
- Maintain extensive knowledge and expertise in the discipline of program management as well as multiple business processes and/or technical areas. Thanks & Regards, Suyog Shukla
Bachelor’s Degree is required
Technical Business Development Manager /Account Manager
Start Date : 07-15-2020 ||
End Date : 08-01-2020
Technical Business Development Manager /Account Manager Location:
Piscataway, NJ Duration:
- Develop new client accounts (Direct / Tier 1 Partners) for IT staffing business in USA
- Interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfill
- Get involved in complete recruitment cycle - from sourcing to placing
- Handle a small team of recruiters, motivate and mentor them
- Be accountable for revenue targets
- Client relationship management
- Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
- Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business
- Managing and Handling offshore teams
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT staffing business development/account management in the US market.
- Must have prior relationships with Tier-1 Partners / End Clients with a consistent track record of placements with them
- Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high pressure environment, multi tasking, and self motivated.
- Should be able to work independently work - end to end in pursuing placements/revenue targets.
- Expert level technical recruitment skills.
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Power user MS Office and related products.
HR / Immigration Specialist
Start Date : 09-10-2020 ||
End Date : 09-01-2026
HR Manager/ Human Resources support, RFE, immigration, HR metrics, Immigration SpecialistLocation:
WFH: Work from home available
Working hours : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Visa Type : (GC) / Citizens are preferred Responsibilities:
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- The candidate will execute on high volumes of U.S. immigration case status, potential additional available options, including displacement or transfer strategies, by working closely with employees
- Pre-screen various applications and submissions by USCIS customers for accuracy and completeness of initial supporting documentation and schedule applicant appointments, communicating directly with applicants.
- Perform analysis of files, reports, and information systems and databases to update information and maintain data integrity.
- Act as an Authorised Representative of the organization in signing the official documents and any immigration-related documents.
- Identify incoming applications that require expedited service or requests for fee waivers and channel those through the correct work process.
- Track all the H1B RFE received by USCIS. Work closely with the internal RFE team to ensure the RFE is timely filed with USCIS.
- Finalize and submit immigration application packages to the appropriate governmental agency.
- Monitor Immigration petition and track deadlines and expiration dates.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- Knowledge of labour and employment laws
Start Date : 05-15-2020 ||
End Date : 06-15-2020
IT company (Piscataway, NJ) seeks Software Developer to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver client/server applications using SAP/S/4, NGDMS, FICO, FSCD, JIRA, UFT, HP ALM, QlikSense, QlikView, Windows, etc. Create Complex Reports, Scorecards and perform analysis. Perform data validation, unit and performance testing, and generate customized reports. Provide production support, perform root cause analysis and validate data flows. Mail resume to HRD, HSK Technologies, Inc. at 15 Corporate Place South, Ste. 213B, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
Start Date : 01-31-2020 ||
End Date : 03-02-2020
Seeking qualified Software Engineer with Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer
Science or CIS along with 6 months of related work experience to Design and develop source code
in Java, Spring MVC & MVC design pattern as per the requirements and application specifications.
Enhance & automate loan application module consuming Soap web services to optimize manual
intervention in loan decisioning. Document program design, coding, and maintenance to allow
for future changes. Design Queries and Integrate applications with Oracle/Sql Server databases. Use
JUnit and Mockito to write and automate repeatable tests for Unit testing. Coordinate with testing
team in quality control activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.Travel may be required to unanticipated work-site locations.