Senior Technical Recruiter
Start Date : 10-04-2021 ||
End Date : 10-31-2022
Interested in working for a HSK Technologies Inc staffing firm in New Jersey? We are coming off a record growth from last quarter and continue to sign new clients.
Are you looking for an opportunity where your output will be recognized by increased responsibility, above market commissions, and the opportunity to work directly with hiring managers?
We are looking to hire on a full time basis a Senior Technical Recruiter that can join our company located in Piscataway, NJ who has prior working experience supporting high volumes of requirements and working in a fast pace environment to staff contract positions for our clients in the IT Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Able to hit the ground running in filling positions in a very short time frame.
• Understand our clients and job requirements; be inquisitive, use internal and external resources to identify top talent efficiently and effectively
• Candidate must be able to recruit for multiple requirements in Information Technology for but not limited to, Application Developers, Java, Web and Client Server Technologies, UI/UX, Developers Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Project Managers.
• Make recommendations to clients regarding the top talent available to meet their specific requirement.
• Manage the recruitment process based on the constant changing priorities and client needs.
• Must have working experience with an Application Tracking System.
• Recruiter will work with the latest and best technical recruiting tools to enable you to achieve success.
• To be considered for a Senior Technical Recruiter/Account Manager position we require at least 2-6 years of technical recruiting experience to build bridges between the business and external vendors.
• Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully placing candidates
• Strong sense of urgency and openness for continual self-improvement
• Motivated for advancement
• Must enjoy and thrive in a collaborative environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Experience with LinkedIn, Dice, and Indeed a plus
Start Date : 09-27-2021 ||
End Date : 10-26-2021
IT company (Piscataway, NJ) seeks Software Developer to analyze, design, develop, test and
deliver client/server & BI applications using C, C++, XML, HTML, SQL, JAVA, Python,
UML, RAD, Linux, Unix, PL/SQL, JIRA, MongoDB, Waterfall, Agile, SDLC, KANBAN, JAD,
SCRUM etc. Create Some Complex Reports, Scorecards and perform analysis out of it. Perform data validation and performance testing and generate customized reports.